Online Patch Application - £60 Per Month
- The unlimited patch card is only valid for use on patch sessions and is NOT valid on any public sessions.
- You can only subscribe once every 12 months to the patch card. If you fail to keep up your payments or cancel your subscription you cannot reinstate the card and will no longer be eligible for the discount that pay monthly customers receive. You will return to paying for your patch sessions individually on a pay as you skate basis.
- Patch times and availability are subject to change. Patches can be cancelled at the rink managers discretions for any reason, some examples are for NISA tests, special events, ice maintains and for safety reasons. The box office and Figure Skating coaches can keep you updated to changes to the patch timetable on a week by week basis.
- No refund or transfer of value will be given for cancelled patches. We aim to provide up to 10 patch sessions per week. A list of our general patch times can be found online. Once again these are subject to short notice change/cancelation without refund.
- Please see the box office, figure skating coaches or the rink notice board for the patch etiquette and rules.